Monday, October 03, 2005

I actually SCRAPped?!!!

Well last night after watching Desperate Housewives I actually got off

my lazy butt and scrapped!!! Its sad cuz it felt forced, and I am not

sure I liked how the LO turned out
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I like the sentiment behind it, just not the actual LO....ughhhh!!! It

will drive me crazy, I better put it in my album before I redo it!!! LOL





But I loved Desperate Housewives last night!!! OMG!!!  I really

feel bad for Bree, she is now being blamed for having a boyfriend and

KILLING Rex???!!! It can't get any worse for her!  And if I were

Susan, I would keep Mike as friends with benefits-that's just

me!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!  And the previews for next week looked

awesome!!! I am dying to know who is in that basement!!!! 





Oh and Grey's Anatomy was good too!!! I love this show!!





Well that was my Sunday night,  today I am just lounging around the house...:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home