Friday, October 07, 2005

I think I'm dreaming!!!



OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got TWO layouts requested by Creating Keepsakes Magazine!!!!!!!!!




I am in heaven, I am shocked, I am thinking this is all a dream, I am wondering why they would want them....

I sent about 3 LOs that fitted their call, and got "the" email!!!!!!!! My first time published!!! Now I know why girls submit, its such a rush to get your work requested!!!

Someone pinch me now....If I wake up to find this is all a dream, I am going back to sleep!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger {Amanda} said...

YAY i'm so happy for you celia. .i can't wait to see your gorgeous work in print. . love ya girlie!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Linda F. said...

Oh! Celia! What a wonderful roll you're on! I stopped my sub. to CK but will definitely get this one! Woo Hoo, Girl!!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Huge congrats!!

6:40 AM  
Blogger kramer_buffy said...

so how did I miss this information!!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

woohoo!! :D congrats on your 'calls'!! you are going to be a SB celebrity before we know it!!!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home