Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm 25- yikes!

What a weekend!!! Right now I am nodding, my eyes barely opened...I've gotten 7 combined hours of sleep in 2 days!!!

Where should I start? Oh yeah my birthday! Well Friday I turned the big 25!!!! Yep, I am officially out of my early tweenties...boooohoooohooo.... Oh well!!!

We went out to my favorite restaurant on Friday night and back to Holly's house to change into our costumes. Holly already had the pirate costume that I wore, and goodness was it SHORT!!!! It had slits up the butt!!! Yep, thankfully the stockings helped me feel a little covered, but my butt was still hanging out all night long!!! LOL!!

We got to Clint's house for the party around 10pm and had a blast!!! We danced, we laughed, we drank...it was good times...

Got home about 4am to get up at 7am...I was feeling not so good...I did have a nice long massage before I headed out to Fremont though!!! I went and met an online friend, Emelyn that lives in Newark. And she was a SWEETIE!!! It was so nice meeting her face to face, I felt like I had known her forever!!! After that went to the "Garage" for an 2peas crop and had such a great time!!! Everyone was so friendly and I gotta say they are super talented!!! Yep, I was a little intimidated!!

I'm too tired, I need some sleep...I'll post more details tomorrow!


2 Comments:

Blogger Tracey Odachowski said...

You know, it must be so hard to look like that at age 25 after two kids. ;P

6:57 AM  
Blogger kramer_buffy said...

celia,

you look totally hot on that custome... I can imagine you trying to cover your butt all night long, and probably making it even worse than it really was...LOL!!!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home