Monday, October 24, 2005

Kayla is 3!!


My neice turned 3 this weekend, and its so weird...they grow up so fast!!!! She looked so pretty in her princess dress, and little tiara!!!


We all had a great time! I made her a mini book and altered box, I don't think it interested her too much but her mom loved it!! LOL!!!

The Sacramento Expo went great, I had so much fun with my online gals!!! We had a blast!!!! Here's the recap:

Meet at Sonda's house at 9am, which even with directions, I managed to get lost...surprised? not really...LOL

Then picked up some Starbucks and headed to the Expo, and at arrival we had all signed up for this canvas tag class- and I guess mine didn't go through because I was NOT registered... :(

(ended up sneaking in, but don't tell... :P) The majority of the booths were very scarry, saw A LOT of die cuts and loud paper!!! Hurt my eyes!! LOL! Did findly find my true love...the 7 GYPSISES booth!!!!! Oooolala!!! I went just {a little} crazy... ;) Everything was super cheap!!

Well after our class, we went to dinner @ Chevy's...and while Chrys was at the restroom we told the waitress that it was her birthday!! LOL!!! Well Sonda couldn't help giggling the whole dinner which would make all of us giggle and make Chrys think we were drunk!!!

Finally out of the blue, and surprising all of us, the waiter gang came over with the big Chevy's sombrero to sing her a happy birthday...you should've seen her face!!! It was classic!! LOL!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracey Odachowski said...

Oh, I sooooo miss Chevy's! Why can't they franchise to Virginia? Glad you had a great weekend!

7:42 AM  
Blogger kramer_buffy said...

you girls are sooo bad...

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home