Saturday, October 01, 2005

Lazy Saturday

I actually hate lazy Saturdays. To me weekends should be fun and exciting. Something to do, something to see.

But here I am in front of the computer...ughhhh!!! I have had this blasted stomach flu for three days now, and I am not liking it one bit!!! It hasn't hit me too hard, but its still very uncomfortable. I'll spare you the details!!! LOL!!

The one good thing is I think I lost some weight!!! As long as my butt doesn't keep dissappearing!! What is it about having kids that make your body change so much. Granted I am so happy to be back to my normal weight, but my butt gets flatter and flatter!!! This is NOT a good thing either! I used to be so proud of my ghetto booty, now I have droopy jeans in the butt area....:( My friend suggested I need to do squats to build up butt muscle...LOL!! I can't even do one sit up a day, not sure if I will have the time or motivation for squats!!!

Well, I'm off to the showers (I know its 3pm!) and get ready, I at least to need to go SOMEwhere today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home