Monday, October 10, 2005

My favorite part of the weekend...


Well after a really busy weekend, I've got to say that my favorite part was dressing up for Matt's reunion!!! I got to borrow my friend Holly's BCBG dress that was just gorgeous!!

I loved every second I was wearing it, and felt so glamourous in it!!! It was so "flowey" and elegant....ahhhh....

But anyways Matt 10 year reunion went really well! I danced the whole night while he mingled with his old buddies, worked out perfect!! And the next day he got to meet his ex girlfriend that he hadn't seen in over 7 years! He tried to talk to her but she seemed kinda uncomfortable with him...weird! So he gave up!

Well that was my weekend, now time to start my week...ughh...

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Love the sexy dress!! Looks fab on you!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Linda F. said...

Love the dress! You are so cute!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

Celia!! You look fantastic!! Glad that you had a great time!! :D

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home