Friday, October 21, 2005

TGIF!!!

YAY!!! The weekend is here!!! I had a very boring week...not much went on, I did scrap my little heart out though, completed 4 LOs and 1 mini book from Mon-Thrusday. I usually start scrapping around 11pm, even if I don't feel like it, once I sit down, I can at least complete one LO...but my rule is no scrapping on Friday nights. Its my night off!!! LOL!!

OMG!!! I got a cool email today...it was from Scrapbook Trends (scrapbook magazine) informing me that one of my layouts was accepted for publication!!! WOOOHOOO!!! Its for this idea book Fast & Fabulous that will come out in Jan or Feb of next year. I am so excited!! Getting emails like these make me want to submit my work more. I am trying to keep up with all the calls, but goodness, its exhausting!! What I've been doing lately is just submitting work that I've done previously that fits the call...

Well this layout was the one I did last night again with TSS kit, I really love this line of paper, hated to use it up!!! LOL!!

Tomorrow I'm off to the Sacramento Expo and will see some online scrapping buddies!! Can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home