Wednesday, October 19, 2005

TSS November





I had sooo much fun working with this kit!!! I loved all the papers!!! So funky and girly!!! :D

I stayed up till 3am finishing this project...of course I didn't start till midnight..shame on me...


Nothing much new this week, last week was unbelievable crazy, this week is so much better. I am heading out today and have my mom's day off day...every week my mother-in-law takes the kids for about 4-5 hours, and I am able to do what I want!!! Isn't that great??? It really renews my spirits after being stuck in the house with two boys all week. NOt that I don't love being a SAHM, but it can get very monotonous sometimes. I really look forward to these days...

2 Comments:

Blogger kramer_buffy said...

holy moly!!!! I love it celia! no wonder they chose you!!!!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

cute LOs and the papers are AWESOME!! i just got the CC slab...need to get going with it!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home