Friday, October 07, 2005

What I was thinking driving home today...

Really want to know???

Well usually I think of all sorts of deep issues in my life...but today all I was thinking about was this weekend. Very interesting weekend I've got going on...Tomorrow is our date night, Saturday is Matt's 10yr reunion, and Sunday we are having dinner with Matt's ex girlfriend...

So mainly my thoughts were on what dress I was going to wear to the reunion...I want something sexy!! LOL!! My friend has a cute BCBG halter dress that I might borrow, or I have a red strapless Bebe one I could wear...Decisions, decisions...ok, now what shoes??? Do I want wow shoes or comfortable shoes? There will be dancing so I definitely want to be able to dance the night away...how about both??? I'll leave the comfy ones under the table!!! LOL

What to do for tomorrow night?? Where should we go for dinner??? Hmmmm...that Thai restaurant sounds yummy...then should we do a movie??? What movie??

I am spending a whole afternoon with Kristen, Matt's ex!! I can't wait for him to see her...he hasn't seen her in 7 years. (I met her when we went to Vegas) Wonder what he thinks...I don't think she has aged well at all...sorry God...didn't mean that...well yes I did....

Well that's enough insight in my mind!!! LOL!!! Sorry it was so shallow, I was too tired to ponder any deep issues of life...

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Now, you do realize that we're all gonna be dying to see a photo of you in your "sexy dress" after your date this weekend. :) Have a good time, girlie!

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home