Saturday, November 05, 2005

Its midnight...

And I'm blogging!!!!!!!

Pretty fun week...I went trick or treating with the boys on Monday, Tuesday went to my mom's club then out to the mall to meet my cousin. And Wednsday out shopping just me and the boys!!! Since then I have been trying to catch up with housework and scrapping!!!

It feels strange staying home more than a day! I must be the worst stay-at-home mom, I just can't stay at home!!! LOL!!! I get cabin fever way too easily!!!

This weekend should be fun, not too much planned, thank goodness, esp after that crazy month of October!! It seemed like every weekend was jam packed with events and commitments, hopefully we'll take it easy this month, that and eat lots of turkey!!!

Oh my, I love turkey!!! Really really love it!!! That and mashed potatoes...ok, I love all thanksgiving food!!! YUM!!! Can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home