Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm ashamed

I'm ashamed to say its been over a month since my last entry!!! Now its nearly impossible to catch up!!! So I am going to list what has happened in the last month:

1. Went to Disneyland 2nd week of November and had a BLAST!
2. Made the Scrapgirls DT- but am only staying till Dec
3. Got a mini album picked up by Scrapbook Trends-WOOHOO!
4. Went to Asia SF with the girls- its a "gender illusionist" show and club- LOL
5. had Thanksgiving at my house- stressful but fun
6. put up all our Christmas decorations the Friday after Thanksgiving
7. Got a phone call from Monique=Made the Scrap Goddess DT- and lovin it!!!
8. started a MySpace profile and was hooked for two days- thankfully the novelty wore off
9. Went and saw Pride and Predjudice and that is my new fav movie!!!
10. Have not mailed out one Christmas card or wrapped on present to date-panick mode soon to set in....

So that is what is been going on!!! LOL!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

whew!! you've been busy!!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home