Saturday, December 31, 2005

This year's review...

2005 In Review

JANUARY
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?: No not really...
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: My hubby Matt
3. Did it snow where you live?: Nope
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?: Nope

FEBRUARY
1. Who was your valentine? Orlando Bloom...umm...but he didn't know,ok it was Matt :D
2. What did your valentine get you? perfume and a card
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: Yes, little cards and candies.

MARCH
1. Are you Irish? Nope
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: A funky green tshirt
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day?: Went out to dinner

APRIL
1. Do you like the rain?: No, sunshine is my friend, rain is not. But it is kinda cool!
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year?: Why of course!!! hehheh...
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter?: oh YEAH!!! Peeps are my fav!!!

MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: Hydrangeas and Gerber Daisies
2. Do you like the spring? Yes cuz summer is around the corner!
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring...": Mad SAHM that have to actually stay at home
4. What would you think of as a spring color?: light green, pink

JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from school?: 1998
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: Hmmm...no where all together, but I did get a retreat to Santa Cruz with me and my girlfriends!

JULY
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? BBQ at in laws and fireworks show at a park
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: Nope

AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?: Since I can't remember, probably not! We were having huge BBQs every weekend though
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?: The birth of my baby Caleb, and the birth of my new obsession- scrapbooking
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?: Yes! Love to swim! And Jacob is a little fish!
4. Did you go to the beach a lot?: Not this past year. We went a few times- I *heart* the beach!

SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?: Nope, been there done that!
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: I had a lot of favorites! Probably my HS Drama and English teacher- Mrs. Becky Grossman- she was young and fun!
3. Did you like fall better than summer?: NO!!! It gets colder and the days get shorter!

OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?: When I was Snow White as a little girl!
2. What's your favorite candy?: Just ONE?! not possible! I like starburst, jolly ranchers, crunch bar, snickers, pixi stix, skittles, kisses, the list can go on all night!
3. What did you dress up like this year? As a pirate- a skanky pirate at that!

NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?: We had at here!
2. Do you like stuffing?: No, I feel like a bird eating all that bread!
3. What are you thankful for?: My family, their love, our health, friends, and God!

DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?: Yep!! So much fun!!!
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: Yep every year!!! :D
3. What do you want this year for Christmas?: More clothes!!!
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?: Tiffany jewelry!! ;)
5. Do you like cold weather?: Ummm...NO!!!!!!!!!
6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10?: 9!!! Its been a blast!!! The only thing I would change is that it went by too fast!

3 Comments:

Blogger SageHen said...

Sending (((hugs))) and hopes that the last day of December finds you high and dry.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Rori Smith-Koch said...

Girl I love the pics,LOL! Looks like you all hada fun. And love this entry..very cool!
Hope you all are staying safe and dry still!!!
I heart ya chicky

8:14 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I love your blog! I copy and pasted this to my blog!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home