Thursday, January 19, 2006

I DID IT!!!!

FINISHED my 20 projects last night!!!!!!!! WOW-still can't believe I did it...

I now feel completely burnt out...if I don't scrap in one month, that will be fine by me!!!

Not sure what to do, esp since I have 2 LOs due by tomorrow and 6 by next week... :O

Just gotta stay prioritized!!!! That and remember CHA is coming up~~~~~ VEGAS BAYBEEEE!!!


Been at home most of the week and the natives are getting restless...seriously, this is what I get for always going out with the boys everyday. When I do have to stay home for more than a day- they get really antsy and ANNOYING!!! Well mostly Jacob, Caleb is still my little angel. I was this close___ to selling Jacob on ebay today...hmmm...wonder how much he would go for...J/K!! I don't blame the poor little guy! Tomorrow I will take them somewhere, plus this momma needs some Shopping therapy!!! ;)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun...and congrats..you got SO much accomplished! All is well! Get ready Vegas...here comes Celia!
hugs
sunni

9:35 PM  
Blogger ... said...

Hey Celia, HOF is moving very slow here. My hubby is actually up in your part of CA this weekend. Will finally be home Sun. then I really wont get any scrappin done :)

1:53 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Congrts on getting so much done!! Have fun at CHA!!
And I've been tempted many times to put my kiddos on Ebay...were are those gypsies when we need them, lol!!

3:26 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

OMG you did that fast!!! have fun in vegas!

corinne5xxx

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL E-bay I have definately been tempted to sell the kid and hubby on ebay many a time. Congrats on the projects.

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! Congrats on all those lo's!! Have a good time in my neck of the woods (Vegas).

Smiles,
Wendy

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home