Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I've been tagged!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 15- a sophomore in HS- dating my boyfriend and going through all that high school drama!! LOL I did love HS though...

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was pregnant with Caleb, staying home waiting for him to come out!!!

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal)

· M&Ms

· French fries

· carrots

· graham crackers
· salt and vinegar chips


Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics

· Hit me baby one more time

· I will survive

· Its gettin hot in HERR

· All for you

· I'm Real



Five bad habits

· I'm a terrible procrastinator

· I jugde others

· I'm messy… and unorganized

· I love too shop to much!

· I am too much of a dreamer



Five things you like doing

· scrapbooking/photography

· dancing

· watching movies

· hanging out with friends

· having fun

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again

· high waisted jeans- not FLATTERING!

· cheap wine

· big tshirts

· cheap quality shoes

· hair scrunchies


Five favorite toys

· Barbies

· Teddy Ruxpin

· Strawberry Shortcake

· My Little Pony

· easy bake oven

First time you got kissed: How was it?
It was good...he was experienced! ;)

First time you drove a car: What kind of car?
I drove a Ford Ranger truck

First time you scrapbooked: When you look at your page do you love it?
My pregnancy, it is ok- not my style, but I won't redo it.

First time you went on a date: Where did you go and with who?
In high school went with my HS sweetheart to the mini golf course

First time you fell in love: How did you know?
In HS- you just know!!! ;)


First time you cooked for someone: Was it yummy? What did you make?
The first time that I really cooked was for a school project my sophmore year. It was bad...I made muffins that were harder than canon balls!

First time you got on a plane: Where did you go Were you scared?
I think I was about 9 months old??? And I've been on planes too many times...so nope- not scared!

First time you shaved your legs: Did you cut yourself?
I was 12 and didn't cut myself

First time you put on make up: Looking back how did you do? Did you look good or like a clown?
I went really simple, so I never did look like a clown

First time you moved out of your home: Was it an apartment, house, etc?

I moved into the college dorms with 2 other roomies- good times...;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home