Friday, January 06, 2006

TOOTEROOS!!!! :)

Sheesh, I am just in shock!!!! In the last two weeks, my wildest scrappin dreams have come true!!!

1. Made the Quickutz 2006 Design Team
2. Won the Grand Prize for the My Daughter's Wish contest and spot on the DT

Yep, someone pinch me (just not too hard- I bruise easily! :P) I feel like if I never accomplish anything else during my scrapping career, I will still be totally fulfilled!!!

Well, I'm off to float off to bed and dream of all the fun that's in store... :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Congrats Celia!!!!! So proud of you girlfriend! Love your work! BTW have fun in Vegas at CHA! Can't wait to see the pics! See you at the next SA gathering or sooner :)!
-Scrappy Che

2:47 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Congrats on both!! MDW is lucky to have you!! (2lilmonkeys on that site :))!!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home