Thursday, February 09, 2006

Deadline MET!!

, :O :O :O

I JUST started my 11 projects for Quickutz on TUES night!!! :O

WHAT was I thinking?? I've had this nasty cold and just could not force myself to scrap- plus my mojo had been off since CHA- all that product viewing for 4 days did it! :P

So it is due Friday- that is it should be there on Friday!!!

So Tues night I finished a measly THREE cards in four hours!!! Yep---my mojo was totally not on!

That meant yesterday I had to bust my booty to finish the last eight- Sheesh!!!! I did about 3 during the day- which is just not very doable with two little ones- and finally at 3am finished!!!!

AHHHH!!!! I'm done...yep they were sent overnight today! :D

Am I the WORST procrastinator or WHAT?!!!

Now I have two more projects do tomorrow- so back to work for me it is!

Boy do I miss chit chatting on the computer :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home