Friday, February 17, 2006

Tribute to my girls!

Well look past all the piles of embellishments on this page- there is a picture!!! LOL!!!
And it is of my girls!!!
Not all of them are in this picture- but looking at it makes me feel so happy...I am so blessed to have these girls in my life!
They are there when I need to see a chick flick, go shopping, dancing, or a good shoulder to cry on! They are an important part of my life, I can't imagine life without each of them!

Used Scrapbook Goddess products!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are always on the outside left (when looking at the pic) in the group pics with your friends (thinking back to the halloween pics)...Is that your "good" side?

:-) Michelle

12:23 AM  
Blogger _Kine said...

This looks wonderful Celia! I love all the cool embellishments!
-Kine

6:53 AM  
Blogger Rene' said...

Just wanted to say hi fellow blogger and scrapbooker. My name is Rene' - reneregal on MDW. I live in Martinez and I'm a friend of Maritza's- Marzkim on MDW. I can't believe it, but I made my husband the same kind of accordian Valentine card. I'm going to post it tomorrow. Not as good as your I'm afraid.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home