Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day present for my hubby!

Side two

Side one
Cover

Here it is...my hubby's Valentine card- I just had NO idea what to get him, so yesterday morning I worked all morning to make this-- I want to say I spent all day on it- but nope...made it in less than two hours...actually feel guilty about that! Well, I handwrote most of it and doodled a lot which made it fast and simple!

But he absolutely loved it---his face just lit up the room when he looked through it!!! That made me so giddy and grateful for a husband that would appreciate my handmade work- and that was better than any Valentine's gift he could give me!! (that new lens he got me was pretty nice too!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is freaking cute Celia!!! Love it! I bet hubby did too!!!

8:08 PM  
Blogger ... said...

love this Celia, what a beautiful gift, you've been mentioned in my blog girlie :)

11:14 PM  
Blogger Nats said...

You MADE that?! Absolutely beautiful! I'm very impressed.

Have to blog it.
Nats

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home