Friday, March 10, 2006

I'll be okay...

Caleb's one...oh my!!!

I'll be okay, at least I hope so...

Everyday I hope he can just stay my little baby for just a little bit longer- just about one or two more years, that's all! Is that just a little selfish? Probably, but I don't care!

Its true, there is something so precious and loveable about a baby. Their belly laughs, two-teeth grins, endless cuddles, babbles, and those chunky legs and arms- OMG- I definitely am not ready for this to pass me by in a few months!!!! (sniff...sniff...) I WANT MY BABY TO STAY A BABY!!!!! There I said it...now call me crazy, call me weird, call me selfish, but saying it still won't make it happen!!! And no, I'm not going to "baby" him till he's in college!!! LOL!!! Even I'm not that crazy!!! ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celia it's so hard as they grow up. My oldest and only DS is almost 10 - but you know what? he's still my baby...but it's different now, he's so fun, and smart, and loving. I love every second of being his mom...and yes, I'll miss the baby he once was, but can't wait to find out what kind of man he will be. It will be okay!!! :)

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do grow up so fast! My baby turned 4 in January! Where did the time go! Can't wait to meet you this week Celia!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home