Friday, March 24, 2006

Sad news...

Last Saturday while in Utah, I called Matt to check in and he had told me his Uncle Clark passed away that same day. I was just in shock- he was in his mid fifties and full of life. He had an unexpected heart attack.

It didn't hit me till I came across his pictures in our wedding album:


Its so strange to see these pictures knowing that we will never see that smile or hear that laughter again.

Clark was a wonderful father, grandfather, uncle, brother, son, and CHRISTIAN. So I am confident that he in heaven.

We are leaving tomorrow morning to attend his funeral in San Diego, and I'm a little nervous. If I'm emotional now not sure I'll be able to keep my cool at his funeral...and to see all his sons and daughters- esp his grandchildren- I'm already getting choked up thinking about it.

So keep us all in your prayers esp for his immediate family that they may find comfort in this time of sadness and extreme loss.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! Big hugs to you and to the family. Cling to each other and may you find strength and comfort knowing he is with the Lord. Bless each of you...Thinking of you!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{hugs}}
Take care!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Keeping you all in my prayers. I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on. {{hugs}}

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home