Monday, March 13, 2006

UTAH here I come!!!!!!!!!

Almost time...

Thursday morning I head to Utah!!!! QUICKUTZ RETREAT baybeeee!!!!

I am so excited!!!! I get to meet all the cool, talented, super-sweet girls of the design team!!! The whole weekend is filled with activities and from what I hear, they are going to PAMPER US!!! :O I am in desperate need for some pampering!!! LOL!!!

It will be so nice to get away for four days...no laundry to do, no diapers to change, no cooking...AHHHHHH....my family will be missed- MUCH, but absence makes the heart go stronger!!! ;) LOL!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time, girl!! Get your QK groove on!

5:36 PM  
Blogger *~Annette~* said...

I'm SO jealous! Have fun!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm gonna miss you chica, but you'll have a fantastic time!

11:14 PM  
Blogger kramer_buffy said...

have a blast sweetie and take tons of pictures

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home