Monday, April 10, 2006

10 Random Facts

Amy's Blog challenge:

10 Random Facts I Betcha Didn't Know About Me!


1. I have a fetish for high count sheets

2. I am SUPER clumsy- 1 broken bone, 3 sprained ankles, 3 sets of stitches- all before the age of 10

3. I can touch my nose and the bottom of my chin with my tongue (not at the same time of course!)

4. I wear makeup to the gym...LOL

5. I am a germ freak that hates to clean (I'm still trying to figure that one out...)

6. I try to always match my shoes to my purse

7. I bite on my pens and pencils- disgusting habit I know

8. I can blow dry and straighten/or curl my hair in less than 4 minutes

9. I can't stand most reality TV shows

10. I'm fully bilingual (thanks mom!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hey...I am glad to see I am not the only one that can touch their nose wit their tongue! ;)

10:32 PM  
Blogger *~Annette~* said...

How cool! I also wear makeup to the gym. I'm scary without it.

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what language to you speak? Spanish?? love it!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What -- I room with you for 4 days, and I only know a few of these things??? (The purse thing was a gimme!! You crack me up!!) Oh -- when you talk in your sleep, you definitely speak English. That I know! LOL!!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola prima!!
nose ni como di con este lugar, pero he estado leyendo tu blog el dia de hoy, mira que me entere de muchas cosas q no sabia de ti. ami tambien me gusta mucho la fotografia, ya tome dos cursos uno de fotografia en exterior y otro de fotografia en estudio.
Me encanta!
tengo algunas fotografias aqui.
http://ravemex.deviantart.com
velas y dime que te parecen va!

saludos!!!
Alejandro from Guadalajara of course ;)

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home