Monday, April 03, 2006

Embarrassed...

OMG--------

Why do I do this to myself every time?!!!

I am officially the worst procrastintor...

I've got 13 projects due for QK- THAT I HAVE NOT started!!!!!!!!! (gulp!)

I've had more than 2 weeks to do them too-

What's funny is that somehow they will get done, and again I will wonder how I managed...

And when the next assignment comes in, I will make myself swear not to put it off till the last moment- and guess what?

Yep, I'll procrastinate once more...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sybille, Jeremy & Dylan Moen said...

You are too funny girlie!!! Guess what happened to me.... as soon as I was with all my stuff done, dh delivered a package from QK and I thought NEW stuff already LOL.
YOU CAN DO IT!!! Thinking of you and missing my sweet Cali girlie!

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!!!! did you finish yet??? :)

12:43 PM  
Blogger *~Annette~* said...

Your stuff rocks, no matter what!!!!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Chica, you need to get to work and stop chatting with me on the phone for 2 HOURS!!!!!!!! (Can't believe we did that LOL!) Can't wait to see your latest QK creations, if they ever update the site.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home