Tuesday, April 18, 2006

In the scrappin mood!

I've scrapped four layouts in the last week! And two were just for me! :D Too fun! Sometimes I dread scrapping and sometimes I can't wait to get my paper out and play!

Its a love hate relationship!!!

Let's see...what has been going on...

We had a good Easter- I'll post some pics later

I've been doing photo shoots with my friends' kids and they love the pics- which just make my day! And after everyone's encouragement I've decided to start taking some photography courses and internship with a local photographer to learn the "ropes". Matt is totally supportive and excited for me. It will take me awhile to get to "professional photographer" status but I will love every minute of the journey! :D

The boys are doing great- Caleb is getting to be a little stinker when I try to take pics of him! UGHHH!! LOL!!! He just crawls away! Jacob, I bribe with fruit snacks! ;) Its great! Jacob is fully potty trained- HORRAY!!!! I guess I need to change my banner now, huh?

Nothin new in the scrappin world- I had mentioned I applied for the 3 bugs DT, and I made Honorable Mention- which I was actually shocked to make! LOL! Some of my friends made the DT so I was excited for them! Now off to try out for the Cherry Arte DT call- why? Cuz I love rejection, don't you know?!!! ;)

Oh! Went to a crop on Saturday night at Suzy's! It was way too much fun!!! Saw a few pubsters there! Libbis, Nicole, and the Garden Girl Mary Grace. Suzy is just hilarious! My abs got a work out from laughing so hard!!!

Well TTFN!!! :D

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

The LO is fantastic (as always)!!! Love orange, not a color I get to use much ;) I'm sooo excited for you to pursue photography more...that's just awesome! Hey, if you need more subjects my girls are available (seriously, I may ask you to photog. them!!)

5:35 PM  
Blogger _Kine said...

What a wonderful layout! I love creating things that's just for me. Haven't been a lot of that around lately though, hehe.
*hugs*

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the bomb, girl! 3bugs HM! Look out Cherry ARte!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Sybille, Jeremy & Dylan Moen said...

Awesome layout girlie!!!!

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This layout is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home