Saturday, April 01, 2006

Lazy Saturday

So excited I get my niece today!!!

Her parents are moving into their new house (4000sq ft!!! HOLY moley!)

So I get to spend the day with my little diva- she is just hilarious. Whenever I feel the need for a daughter, I just borrow her! ;)

Other than that, nothin much...

Decided to enter the 3 Bugs DT contest, but everyone and their mother and their grandmother did too...LOL!!!

My stuff is poop, so no hopes here- but since I had them, it took 2 minutes to email them in- can't lose anything for trying, right?

Oh and I'm tired of California- a little jealous of my BIL buying a HUGE new million dollar house... we are getting cramped here and just don't have a million dollars laying around for a decent sized house...ughhhh!!! Why does it have to be so flippin expensive here!!!

Matt makes decent money, and in numbers it looks good, but the reality is if you are not making a boat load of money in this area you are broke...LOL!!! I'm comfortable and can still afford (for now) to Stay at home with the kiddos, but it would be so nice to never give a care about money (esp after paying those FRIGHTFUL property taxes!).

Enough ranting, I'll never move anyways- LOL!

And I'm so thankful to be happy, loved, and a wonderful family. I am rich!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So totally know what you mean about house prices and property taxes in CA!! I hate that I send my Income taxes in to the IRS in hopes of getting enought back to pay the property taxes dues in June...kinda Sucks!!

At least you CAN afford to stay home with the boys and that in itself is priceless!!

Have an awesome weekend!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

How fun for you to have another girl in the house...even if it's just for a little while!!! Oh, and I hear ya on the outrageous house prices and property taxes, ugh :(

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really are rich beyond words..and that is coming from someone way beyond your age and looking back with nostalgia and memories. I know that CA is so expensive..it makes it extra difficult. Just remember..the bigger the house, the harder it is to fill it with wonderful memories. Enjoy!

9:23 PM  
Blogger _Kine said...

I actually made the entries for the 3 bugs contest... but then decided not to enter. I'm not sure I like their stuff well enough to design things for them. And man, most days I feel like I'm up to my ears in QK! Lol.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home