Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Anyone still out there???

LOL!!!!

I swear I didn't give up bloggin!!! Just got lazy that's all!!!

I haven't been really good at the commitment thing lately- why?

CUZ SUMMERTIME IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

(sorry to shout!) I really love Summer- I know its not technically summer yet, but the weather is summertime weather- so I get to wear my cropped pants, cute tops, and SANDALS!!! :) I just love cute strappy sandals!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY LOOOOVE!!!! Of course I don't wear them at home, I can't see myself changing diapers and making dinner in cute stiletto sandals, can you? But the second I get to run errands or meet up with friends on they go!!!!! :)

I've been even more lazy with my scrappin lately- I still like it, just not as crazy about it...I really think its the weather! I can't handle staying home when I could be out!!! And I am so bad at checking my email or any other computer activity!!! OOPS!!! That means no more submitting to mags or manf anymore- but hey- I don't make it whether I apply or not!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! See, that's my main reasoning!!!! ;)

Enough babbling, I'm out!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hey chica!!!! Nice to see you update the ol' blog ;) although I really shouldn't talk, mine's pretty pathetic right now. We need to get the kids together soon now that the weather is so beautiful!!

9:49 PM  
Blogger baronreads said...

Celia! So good to hear from you, and thanks for checking out MY blog! ;) Just enjoy the summer! That's what I plan on doing, if the weather ever cooperates! The scrapping and mags and everything else will STILL be there when summer's over! Love ya!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey C!!!! Yay! You blogged! lol! Summer is here and James is almost out of school....we need to get together! hugs!

4:41 PM  
Blogger *~Annette~* said...

Love the update!! And enjoy those summer days!!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home