Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Just havin fun!!!!

Haven't written in about two weeks...why?

Well I've just been having fun!!! :)

Don't feel like scrapping or staying at home! The weather has been perfect and everyday we either are at the pool or go out downtown Walnut Creek with friends!

So I'm doing the bare minimum scrapping- just meeting deadlines- nothing else! And it feels good!!!! If I could I would probably take this whole summer off from scrapping, how nice would that be??? ;)

Anyways...

National Scrapbook Day is Saturday, and I'm off to 4 stores to do make-n-takes for Quickutz! Should be fun!!! And afterwood looking forward to a nice long date night!!! (in laws have the kiddos for the weekend!) :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chica! Have fun on your date!!!!!!!! :)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Sybille, Jeremy & Dylan Moen said...

Hi girlie - I had a blast chatting on the phone during our events chickie!!! When are you coming to LA??? Miss you!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would take some time off too! HA HA!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!
hugs to you!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home