Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Loooong but fun

Name On Birth Certificate: Celia
Nicknames: Jassivy (parents), CeCe(niece), Mommy, MaMa, Honies
Email address: Yes
Color of eyes: dark brown
Hair color: this month??? Hm....light brown with highlights
Shoe Size: 7
You live with: boys, boys and more boys!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------HAVE YOU EVER--------------------------------Missed school because it was raining: Maybe?? probably gave that excuse to my mom! LOL!
Put a body part on fire for amusement: Can't say I have...or ever will!!!
Been hurt emotionally: Oh yeah...
Had an imaginary friend?: I did!!! Mr. Panda!!! I was about 3-4 years old (before my bro was born)
Cried during a Movie?: too many to count!!! The worst??? Bambi as a little girl, and A walk to Remember....a few years ago! LOL
Ever thought an animated character was hot?: All those Disney Princes!!!
Been on stage: Yep--- acted and debated (not in a nerdy way though- I swear!)
Been sarcastic: Me? NEVER!!!!
--------------------------------------FAVORITES------------------------------------
Shampoo: Bed- Head smells soo yummy!!!
Soap: not big on soap- bodywash... LOVE Philosophy! Smells amazing!!!
Color/shade: I'm girly- so give me pink any day!!!
Cartoon Characters: ???? Um... not big on cartoons
Drink: good girl? any juice ---bad girl? glass of dark wine
Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean- Dead's Man Chest--- LOVE it!
Ice Cream: Sometimes... not a HUGE fan though!
Subject: Loved Literature but was better at Math and Physics
Animals: none! :(
Silver or gold: White gold! ;)
Diamond or pearl: give me the BLING! (even if it is fake!)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate treats.
---------------------------------------RIGHT NOW-----------------------------------
Wearing: Yoga pants and a tank top...real dressy, huh?
Talking to: Just myself...JK!!!
-----------------------------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS----------------------------
Cried: nope
met some one new: nope
---------------------------------------BELIEVE IN-------------------------------------
yourself: I do
tooth fairy: nope
ghosts: nope
ufo's: nope.
Do you belive in soul mates?: I believe God matches you up with that perfect person for you- if you let Him
----------------------------------FRIENDS AND LIFE-------------------------------
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Husband
Like anyone?: LIKE lots of people
Best friends: Several… I'm very lucky to have lots of great friends.
Person you have u known the longest of ur friends: My cousin Melissa- known her since I was 1 yr old
Who is the loudest: my kids
Who's the weirdest: Hmmm...this one is hard...my friends?? :P
Who has seen you cry: Most of them!
What is the best feeling in the world: There are too many to name- my favorite?? Giving birth to my boys!
-------------------------FILL OUT------------------------
Sunset or sunrise: Sunset - can't get up that early!!
Have you ever gone skinny dipping: why? who told?
Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone: Oh yeah... One broken bone, and many sprained ankles!!!
Rain, sun or snow?: SUN!!!! what kinda question is that!!! LOL!
How is the weather right now?: nice and HOT :)
Do u like cookies?: Yeah, a little too much unfortunately...esp the chocolate macademia ones....
What makes you happy? God, My family, scrapping, shopping
2 shy 2 ask some 1 out?: yeah, unfortunately I've never asked a guy out, too late for that, huh? :P
Ever Been Kissed?: Hmmm...I have 2 kids, so I'd say yes!!! EVERY day!!! :)
2 people you tag to answer this?: Amy and Lisa G

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Loved it!!! Gee, thanks for the tag...I'll get it on my blog soon ;)

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl!! What the heck have you been up to?!?

Fill me in, let's chat!!

oh, yeah, update your blog!!!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home