Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Where do I start???

Its been a heck of a month since my last post...

1. Hubby started police academy and now lives at his parent's house during the week (the commute from our house is waaaay too long)

2. Moved twice (LONG story) and well, ended up right where I started!!!

3. Caleb was really sick with the stomach flu, it was so sad!

4. No internet OR phone for about 3 weeks during my 2 moves

5. Been having a hard time not seeing Matt during the week, and the boys (Jacob esp) is taking it really hard! :(

6. My scrapping got really simple, all I have is pictures and some paper I've managed to unpack!!! LOL!!!

7. And news of today...I got Honorable Mention for the Junkitz DT!!! There were only 3 DTs and 5 Honorable Mentions chosen!!! I felt so honored!!! :)

8. Oh and I just FINALLY changed my banner!!!

9. And added a boat load of pics on my photo blog

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

You've had a heck of a time!!! You know I'm always here for you and the boys. Jeff got a kick out of you guys today, said you're more than welcome (and welcome to the "cop family" LOL!!) Big {{hugs}} love ya chica!

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the banner!!

Boy you sure have been through a lot!! Hang in there! You can do this and in the long run things will work out for the best!

12:12 AM  
Blogger baronreads said...

LOVE the banner!! Your family is beautiful!! I'd love to hear the 2!! Move story!! ;) So glad you're back! Hang in there!!

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew!! Glad you're still alive!! I was wondering for awhile!! Sounds like you've had a heck of a time, though! :( Hope it's smooth sailing from here on out!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Mama Lisa said...

We've missed you girl!! Glad things are ok and winding down for you. I'm sure you miss your man, I can't blame you there!

Loving' the new banner!! All your guys are too cute!!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home