Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Gettin my scrap on...

So I took a break of about 10 days of NO scrappin...which would be no big deal except this hasnt' happened in I-don't-know-when!!! :P

It was nice, and you know what?? I was ITCHING to start scrapping again!!! But that was why I forced myself to STEP AWAY...my mojo and desire were gone...

NOW I'M BACK BAYBEEE...LOL not sure about the mojo, but the desire is definitely there! ;) Its only Wed and since Monday I've completed FOUR layouts!!! (a lot for me!!!) :D

On other news....

Its been a good mail week!!!

Guess what I got in the mail on Monday.....

Here's a clue:


My 50mm lens!!!!!!!!! Woooooot woooot!!!! I really don't know how I survived 2 weeks without it--LOL!!!!


And....
I got a nice big box of the new Piggy Tales releases---can't wait to play!!! :D




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LUCKY!!

Nice mail prizes!! Enjoy!

7:18 PM  
Blogger MaraMay said...

Shut up!!! You have a blog too?!!! Why didn't I know this? LOL Coolness. I love your banner to girl! Awesome pictures! And your so lucky getting a new lens! Whoo-hooooooo

9:41 PM  
Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Wow..you take awesome pictures..I also love your banner..Your a very talented lady..

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lense AND a goodie box - major score day!!! And I was feeling the same way as you were scrapwise and just got that spark back...feels good!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Lovin' the new banner chica!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home