Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Some pictures...






Its been three months...I'm one baaad blogger!!! LOL

Instead of updating everything, I'll post some pics! :P

We went to the pumpkin Fest in Half Moon Bay this weekend...and boy was it crowded!!! Didn't get great pics though...why???

CALEB BROKE MY 50mm lens!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was going to cry!!! (and maybe I did and am too chicken to admit it....:P)

My other lens are driving me crazy, I just can't WORK with them (said in my best diva voice!)

I did order another one right away...waiting so anxiously for it to arrive...UGHHH!!!!

Has anyone ever broken a lens???

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl !! Way to update your blog !!! Lovin your cute fall photos !
and YIKES on your lens !! I would be lost without my 50mm !
Jan:)

6:07 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Lookin' good Celia! Love the photos of the boys! They are so cute!!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Love all your photos. They look great!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos are so cute Celia. So sorry to hear about your lens.
:(

8:02 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

'Bout time you updated your blog girl!!! Love the pics and you so jinxed my 50mm...Madison broke mine when you asked to borrow it. GRRR!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home