Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What a fun filled week...

Yeah...fun...a whole week incubated with four of us sick...fun times.... :P

No Disneyland, but I did get to do a really fun ride called "Midnight Drive to the Emergency Room" LOL!!! YEah, real fun, huh??? :P Poor Caleb had that "croup" cough and couldn't breathe, so off I went to the ER!!! Who needed Disneyland??? :P

Other than that...we went to Matt's uncle's house for Thanksgiving---good times, good times!

Obviously Caleb had no problems chowing down the turkey, sick as he was! LOL!!! That boy can eat!!!!



And then after a week of being couped up in the house, we headed to the California Academy of Sciences on Sunday! The boys had a BLAST!!! Caleb's favorite was the aquarium and Jacob was in love with the dinosaur exhibit.




And in scrappy news....I'm in IP HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came home today to a huge box of all the Imagination Project new releases!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! Can I say Y*U*M*M*Y???!!!!!!!!

So here I go...off to create!!!!!!!!! :D

5 Comments:

Blogger Tessa Ann* said...

I hope little Caleb is feeling better now!

Have fun playing with those gorgeous and inspiring goodies!!!

I can't wait to see what you come up with, I know it will be GREAT!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Celia
I have just come across your blog and thought I would stop and say HI! from Australia. Your layouts are just stunning.
Have a great day
Joanne

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are all feeling better Celia. Those pics from the aquarium are gorgeous! Have fun with your new goods! :)

4:16 PM  
Blogger deb said...

Wow - I would be in heaven!! ;)

12:38 PM  
Blogger MaraMay said...

Awwwww you guys missed Dizzyland? Bummer everyone was sick. Hope you all are much better now. Looks like you ahd a good Thanksgiving and your photos are awesome!
Oh and I can't wait to see what you make with all that yummy goodness! WOWIEE!!!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home