Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This weekend...



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! (or belated!:P)

I had a wonderful weekend full of Halloween festivities!!! :D

For my birthday (26- yeah bayyybeee!) we did dinner and a surprise Halloween party (all in full costume! LOL!)!! IGoood times....gooood times!! But there is no way I'm going to post any photos---its just too incriminating!!! :P

Now yesterday we went trick or treating with the boys---and it was Caleb's first time really enjoying it...he had a BLAST!!!

And I know I'm partial, but he looked absolutely adorable in his Squirt costume!!! ;) He looked so cute in fact that he got DOUBLE the candy that Jacob got!! LOL!!! What can I say, he knows how to work it! ;)

The only thing is...that darn flash bugs the heck out of me!!! ***insert angry face here***

Oh how I wish for a speedlite flash!! ;)






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute Celia! Love those costumes! :)

9:20 PM  
Blogger sweet-sistah-sarah said...

Seriously your kids are stinkin cute!!!
You and your man are one cute couple!
Wish I could see your photos of your b-day party. I've got some pretty imcriminating photos too! :) maybe we'll have to swap??? hee hee

8:31 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Awww, looks like you all had fun and your boys are just darling!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home