Thursday, November 16, 2006

What's new...

So two weeks to catch up on.... nothing too eventful... NEXT week we are off to DISNEYland!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! (can you tell I'm so excited?!!!!)



I've done three photo shoots - I just looooove that satisfaction of getting a good shot!!!





And in Mommy news: last week the movie Cars showed up on our doorstep on Monday-- I am so obsessed I pre-ordered it back in July!! LOL!!!



Oh and of course-----

I was SO EXCITED I placed finalist for Maya Road :) ----here was my project:









6 Comments:

Blogger MaraMay said...

Are you kidding me? That album is gorgeous girl!!!! I love it! Yay for you! And those shots are amazing. Love that first one so beautiful!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that book looks awesome Celia!!!

And your photo shoots are fab!!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celia!! Your photography is AWESOME!! Stunning work my friend!! Love the album for MR!! WOW!!

Your such a good mommy to pre-order Cars!! too cute!!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Your album is gorgeous! Love it. Great photos!

Have a wonderful time at Disneyland.

We bought Cars movie last week. Love that movie. LOL

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous album C!!!!!!!!! Have fun in Disneyland......we go in 4 weeks...

7:07 PM  
Blogger Michelle Jo Klomp said...

I LOVE your album celia, and congrats. Your pictures look great too.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home