Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas look...

You like my Christmas banner and music?!!! ;)

Sorry about the generic banner- it took me minutes to do, gotta love Rhonna Farrer digi kits! :)

And how cheesy is that music video!! LOL!!! But I do love that song!

And here's the thing....

I STILL have not put my Christmas decorations or tree up!!!!!!!!!! :O

And STILL have not printed my Christmas cards!!!!!!!!!! :O

Come on anyone out there like me???? Anyone??? Make me feel better- PLZ!!!! ;)

I WILL get this all done this weekend though...I HAVE to get it done this weekend....*****repeating over and over******

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new banner!! I am in the same boat and need to get my butt in gear!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I haven't done any decorating yet either! I hope to get that done next week!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Nats said...

you have 2 kids and can use that as an excuse for all delayed tasks. i'm just lazy/ harassed/ disorganised.

have a fabulous Christmas!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home