Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY Christmas!!!!!!!!

So I did finally get my tree up, my presents bought and wrapped and my cards sent.... :P

I'm such a procrastinator- but hey when it comes down to the wire, I always get it done...somehow! :P

I don't want to post a complete picture of my tree....why? Because there is a HUGE section that does NOT have any decorations...THANKS TO CALEB!!! LOL!!! He is obsessed with the ornaments!!! He broke one the other day- he pulled off a glass ball, proceeded to call it "BALL" and threw it against the wall!!! Ughhhh...what a character!!!!



Its been so much fun going to all the Christmas parties!!! Getting together with family I rarely get to see and getting an opportunity to party with my closest friends....yep...its been a blast!!! :)



I wish I had had more time to make handmade gifts!!! Matt and my mom were the only ones who got them this year! Can you tell whose is whose?? :P



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful books Celia!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at your blue decorations and wrapping paper! ;) Love your handmade gifts! Beautiful!!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to add: Have an awesome Christmas Celia!!!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Celia and family!!!
Thank you for stopping by. I always love hearing from ya girlie!!


Have a fun day tomorrow and an awesome new years!!

---Tessa Ann Watte`

9:22 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Your tree looks gorgeous! BTW my tree is the same way! Decorated on the top half only! LOL!

Great looking handmade gifts too!!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home