Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A new year...

Whoa where did 2006 go?? If anyone finds it let me know... :P

Here's what my New Year's Eve looked like...

We had a low-key few friends party- so much fun!!!!!!!! :D


As for resolutions??? I haven't written any down yet, so here it goes off the top of my head...

1. Get organized
2. Stop being such a packrat
3. Spend more time with my friends
4. Spend less time online
5. Loose these 8 holiday pounds and keep them off!
6. Spend more quality time with each of the boys- alone
7. Expand my photography
8. Back up all my pics from my computer
9. Get more involved in church
10. Stop eating so much sugar


Ahhh...so I did it...I wrote my resolutions...now let's see how many I can keep come next year! ;)


And as for scrapping, here are my first layouts for 2007!!!!! :P



9 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

love the leaf inspector!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

I am loving your new layouts! I'm not making a list this year. LOL

6:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your LO's are fabulous. I wanted to thank you so much for the RAK. I got the stamps and they are AWESOME!!!

Thanks, Celia!!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Michelle Jo Klomp said...

Great resolutions Celia...

Your layouts are awesome, you are always so inspirational :-)

Michelle K

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celia, awesome layouts!!! Love, love, love the leaf inspector!!!! :)

8:17 PM  
Blogger Sybille, Jeremy & Dylan Moen said...

Great layouts chickie!!! How have you been?? miss you to pieces! Drop me a line (and can you email me your phone number? My cell phone chip got corrupted). Hugs, syb

7:19 PM  
Blogger rainbow lisa said...

hee hee
got a new one, think i might update?

can't wait until sunday....baby!!!
woohooooooooo!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been slacking on blogging just like me !
Get busy, baby !
Jan:)

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yooohoooooooo....
Where oh where did Miss C go?
Hey girlfriend?
Whassup?
Hope you're doing good!
**smooches**

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home