Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dancin the CHA CHA CHA....

Back from CHA!!!! And Lisa and I managed to get home...yeah sure we took more than 7hrs to drive home, mostly because we were on the WRONG freeway!!! LOL!!! (we pretty much got lost EVERYwhere we drove- seriously...)

I admit that even though we only were at the show for a few hours on Sunday and all day on Monday, I was just exhausted!!! (and a little relieved I didn't have to work a booth)

Met lots of online friends, a lot of them by just running into them! It was just so fun!! But I didn't get to meet everyone I had hoped for!

The one celebrity I was star-struck by was.... AMY BUTLER!!!!!! OMG- I was just in awe!!! And I had to get a picture- she is one cute and TALL girl! ;)



8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Jo Klomp said...

Wow...great pictures.

You look good girl!!! I bet you had so much fun :-) 7 hours to get home!!! Did you not get on the that freeway you get onto from the I-5...580 I think?? That is where I get lost at all the time, I always miss that freeway...lol

12:26 AM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

You all look GREAT! I am so jealous..... Looks like you had a wonderful time.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great time!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! :) :)

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you and LIsa had fun !
Jan:)

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celia!!! It looks like you had a blast!!!

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I didn't know you had a blog. Email me that picture of us - so cute!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

ok totally off subject but I LOVE your black shirt. Can I ask where you got it? dhgruber2003@hotmail.com
But also love your LO totaly inspiring.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Wendy Rago said...

WHOA!!!! Look at you girlie....looking good!!! You guys look like you had so much fun! :)

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home