Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Anyone here???

Its me the once a month-blogger... :P


Jenn has tagged me, so here goes nothin':

The rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Hmmm seven random facts...

1. I hate walking barefoot outside- grew up in San Francisco and we SO did not walk barefoot! :P

2. I love SUGAR- you know the skittles, jelly belly, sour candy type sugar...can't get enough...gotta have more...more sugar!!!

3. I can't take life seriously- I'm always joking around

4. I hate hate HATE cleaning the kitchen...it just never stays clean and I'm one messy cook

5. I still dress like I'm eighteen...still shop at Rampage, Forever 21, Express...someone please let me know when I should start shopping at Ann Taylor

6. I'm a total night owl...love to stay up past midnight

7. I have no patience sometimes, my kids suck out all the patience out of me!


I tag Lisa, Danielle, Chrys, Amy, Mara May, Karen, Michelle

Now getting personal...

I'm alive!!!! I got the good ol' flu a few weeks ago...UGHHHH - I thought I was on my death bed...even asked my hubby what he would do with my scrappy stuff if I died, and he immediately said he would toss it all!!!! OMG!!! He is totally crazy!!! So I made him promise me to divide it among my friends...did I mention I was just a tad delirious through my sickness? :P




Here's some random layouts done recently:





10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol....guess I have some tagging to do myself later tonight! :) :) Great talking to you today! Oh, and I'll make sure I have lots of SUGAR for you when you come over! :) :)

5:16 PM  
Blogger MaraMay said...

Ha! I already did that tag! HeeHeeHee
Anyways Look at how gorgeous you are in that third layout! Gasp!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Too funny about dividing up the scrap supplies! LOL!

7:38 PM  
Blogger *~Annette~* said...

As always, even when you don't post, your LO's turn out GORGEOUS. I stalk your blog regularly!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! Celia posted! Love your new layouts girlie! I say, stay young as long as you want...I sure am!! :)

10:22 PM  
Blogger rainbow lisa said...

weel, i did it...
but i might as well have just copied your answers. well, except for the barefoot one 'cause you know i can walk on anything, lol.
love you...
your twin seperated at birth...

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...long time no talk..
hope you are doing well !
Jan;)

9:27 PM  
Blogger rainbow lisa said...

If you ain..t got no money take yo.. broke a$$ home

G
L
A
M
O
R
O
U
S
yeah
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S



see, i'm supposed to be getting work done, and you have me all distracted with "yo ghetto music"

:p

10:23 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Wow, I love your LOs. You're very talented.

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Celia - remember me!
Marelle (aka Aussiemum fromSJ MB) How are you?
Your boys are so grown up!
I miss talking to you
Lots of love Marelle, Mia and Ella (Mia has started school!!)
xxxxxxooooxxxxoooooxxx

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home