Monday, July 02, 2007

Summer days...

Lazy days??? Not so much over here!!! :P

I feel like a ping pong on most days, bouncing back and forth- swimming lessons, shopping, home, BBQs, and the list goes on and on and on and on... :P

Oh and celebrated FIVE years of marriage!!! Doesn't sound like a lot- which is fine cuz it means we are still in the Honeymoon period (I really like this period!) Here's a pic of me with my Hottie Cop!!! ;)


So the boys planted these sunflower seeds a few weeks ago and they've grown so fast! Both Caleb and Jacob wake up every morning excited to water their flowers!

Decorated these pots with cute Piggy Tales paper- the boys helped of course!

Oh and just if you ever wondered...if your troublemaker toddler sticks a paintbrush full of Mod Podge in his mouth, its NOT lethal.... (no names mentioned) LOL




HUGE news!!! My good friend's Wendy Rago's kit club debuted today!!!! Its called Bad Girls Kits and it is F-A-B-ulous!!!!!!! Not only is the site rockin, I got a chance to work with the kit and I gotta say its my favorite kit EVA'!!!! JAM-packed for sure!!! ;)

Here's some of my designs:

The cover of a mini book that I'm working on...all about SCRAPPING!!! Did you ever read the Shopaholic series (TOTALLY love BTW!)? Well this is a play on that- should be kinda funny to unleash all my scrapping confessions!!


Layout of one of my BF, Lisa . The title says it all...we are way too alike, and at CHA had an absolute blast! We did manage to get lost the WHOLE time there, it was like the blind leading the blind, I'm tellin' you!

Here's a recent layout of when my Caleb was an itty bitty baby! Used all Carolee's goodies!


Thanks for stopping by! Hope I didn't bore you to tears... :P

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celia, you guys are seriously the CUTEST couple! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work!!!! :)

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! Celia....how are ya, Girl? Thanks for the link to the kits! Cool stuff! :) Cute photo of you two?

12:10 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

WOW! Glad to see some of your work again!! Been really missing it! So very cute photo of the two of you!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy late anniversary to you and your hottie!! ;0)

Beautiful layouts girl and the flower pots are so fun!

Happy to read your updated blog!

8:22 PM  
Blogger ... said...

Hey you BAD GIRL! lol I didn't know my sweet innocent friend was a bad girl, LOL!

3:58 PM  
Blogger rainbow lisa said...

can't wait to see you on sunday!
big kiss------------>muuuuuaaahhhhhhh!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Celia
I miss talking to you on the MB - congratulations on 5 years with your DH -
I would love to chat sometime!
Lots of Love
Marelle, Mia and Ella (Australia)xxxxxxx

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey C! Good to see some designs by you. love wendy's kits...she rocks. miss you tons.
~Sonda

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home