Saturday, July 21, 2007

Whoa- posting twice in one month?!

Have I lost my mind?! :P

Nope...just sitting here on a lovely Saturday afternoon, all dolled up for a Girls' Night out...waiting for my hubby to get off work... :)

Its been a looooong week....Matt's been getting home late, so that means- SINGLE MOM!!! ;) I think most cop wives are SUM= Single-Unavailable-Moms (right?)

Anyways...

Jacob turned four last Sunday!!! Instead of breakfast---I made him 4 mini-cupcakes- I also decorated the whole family room with a h-bday banner and balloons!!

That sure made his day!!! And later on met Matt at Chucky Cheeses' for dinner...I haven't been to one of those in awhile...man what a place!!! Of course germ-o-phobe me was chasing the kids with the purrell the whole time...LOL- hey in my defense, I kept seeing kids coughing and wiping their noses on their sleeves!!! YUCK!!! But I did survive my first Chucky Cheese experience with the boys...hopefully it will be awhile for my next one! ;)






We had a wonderful July 4th!! Of course it was 106deg!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I would literally melt!!!! Thankfully our first BBQ was indoors...that's what I'm talkin about!!! ;)

After our second BBQ- we headed out to watch the fireworks- it was amazing!!! I don't know what it is about fireworks that gets to me...but it always does. I feel like a little girl again! Oh and the boys loved them too...it wasn't all about mommy (at least this time...LOL)







Check this out girls!!!! Bad Girls kits is looking for designers!!! HUGE NEWS!!!! ;) Oh and I am accepting bribes (check out my registry at Target...)
JUST KIDDING- LOL!!!

Here's the link- Bad Girls design team call!!!

And another of my favorite places are ALSO doing a DT call!!! Piggy Tales!!! :)


Well that's all folks...here's hoping hubby gets home soon...this momma needs a night out BADLY!!!! ;)

oh and I thought I'd throw in a random layout... ;) Using Scrapbook Goddess yummy supplies!!

Which BTW I'm hosting their weekly challenges this month- quick and easy way to win a $10 GC to the store!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger MaraMay said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! :) So cute.
Love your fireworks pic.s! Especially that last one. And you and the boys are so cute! :)
Glad you posted twice this month. WOW! HaHaHa Shall we aim for three times? Or is that too much to ask for. LMBO

2:31 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet guy!! Your pics are awesome!! So cute!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Nicole Carro said...

Celia, love your style. Great photo of you and the boys too!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

haha just like me girl...I need to post soon and more often!

My lil sis gets married today...and then I can breathe again!! :D


Happy B-DAY to your sweet sweet boy!!

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob!

Hope you had fun on your girls' night out, Celia! :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Linda F. said...

Hey, girly! that little boy of yours is so adorable! Big guy now! 4! I know it's a cliche, but they do grow up fast, don't they?

Hey, hop on over to my blog (www.ramblingsofanoldlady.blogspot.com) and play Bumper Tag!

7:53 PM  
Blogger rainbow lisa said...

yes, you have lost your mind, but i still love you.

and thank you for changing your song...now we just have to work on your call-tone....hmmmmmmm

1:46 AM  
Blogger Wendy Rago said...

OMG Celia!!! Look at your babe...sooo cute!!!Happy Birthday Jacob!!! And I Love all of your LO's!!! You RAWK girl!!! :)

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors of this one !
Lilith

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home