Friday, August 03, 2007

AUGUST??!!

Oh man! Where did the time go?!!! I blinked and July flew by...I wish summer was 6 months long! :P

All the moms I know are looking forward to school starting, well...I'm NOT!!! You kiddin me?! Getting up at 7am and having to actually function?!!! Uhhh...no thanks! :P

Too bad I have no choice- Jacob is really excited though, this will be his second year at preschool so he will be going 3 times a week, I guess I can handle it, huh? ;)



Just to make you girls drool (esp you Wendy!) and prove how girly I truely am, here is my latest purchase:
Cute, huh?!! ;)
Went shopping the other night with my girl Lisa- she bought some hot-looking-black-pointy-stilletto heels, and well I just had to get me the most girly pink shoes I could find! ;)



Here are some layouts using the FAB August Bad Girls kit:



Wendy really has a knack for putting some amazing kits together!! I opened my box and saw FIVE (yes I said five!) different paper manufactures!!!
Being the matchy matchy (Lisa's term) scrapper that I am, I can't say I wasn't severely in shock! I've never used so many different paper lines!!! But hey, Wendy pushed me out of my box- WAAAAY out!! I am left here cold and shivering but ready not to conform!!! Oh and being out of the box is kinda fun too.... :P



Here's a layout of my pregnant SIL using some fun Carolee's stuff:

Peace out chicas!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Carro said...

I so love those shoes! Got so busy - didn't have time to submit to the BG DT call:( Beautiful LOs.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Wendy Rago said...

OK...Celia...get out a priority box and mail those shoes right over to me!!! LOL...those are mine!! ;)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Linda F. said...

Oh, Gina! those shoes are so you! Just love them! And need I tell you how much I love your layouts...as always!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Ania said...

o.O So girlie these shoes!! Although I must admit I think the black stilettos sounds more interesting to me =) And oh your SIL looks so damn posh with her belly! *envy* :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle Jo Klomp said...

Loving the shoes Celia!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Samm said...

Stunning LOs, great work!

Samm
x

6:01 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

WHOA those LOs are GORGEOUS! I wanna be like you when I grow up!

THE SHOES....I MUST have! Those ROCK!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home