Wednesday, August 08, 2007

NEXT FRIDAY- Bad Girl Patrol!!!!

What is Bad Girl Patrol (BGP) you ask???

Well let me tell you... Wink

Every Friday will be known as BAD GIRL PATROL. If you get caught with your Bad Girl Blinkie on you will be sent a RAK!!!

You never know where the BAD GIRLS will be on PATROL!

If one of the BAD GIRL DESIGNERS catches you, you will be notified and sent a special RAK!

It can be a message board (of course only the ones that allow kit club blinkies!) Willow Traders, 2Peas, Scrapbook.com, Creating Keepsakes, ScrapJazz, etc- AND it can be on your blog!

Now HOW FUN does that sound?!!!!

Here are some blinkies:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'll be on the look out next Friday (8/17)!!!! Wink


Oh and I'll leave you with this-
Bad Girl slideshow


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Zarah said...

Okay - WOW times two. WOW on the contest and WOW on your kits! I'm SO off to register at your forum now! :D

2:46 AM  
Blogger Ania said...

Oh yeah! :D

10:50 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

I have my "BAD GIRL" on!!!!

Celia, you are one fabulous scrapper! I love all your creations in your slide show!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Veronica said...

how do you get those things to blink? I tried...I gave up!

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home